1) The Card is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by Medicaid, Medicare, or other federal or state healthcare programs (including any state prescription drug assistance programs and the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico [formerly known as "La Reforma de Salud"]).
2) The Card is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed by private insurance plans or other health or pharmacy benefit programs, which reimburse you for the entire cost of your prescription drugs.
3) If your out-of-pocket prescription cost is $75 or less: You will pay no more than $15 per CELEBREX® (celecoxib) prescription. If your out-of-pocket prescription cost is more than $75: You will pay $15 plus the difference between your prescription cost and $75. Saving up to $60 per prescription.
4) The Card is good for up to $720 in savings per calendar year.
5) You must deduct the value received under this program from any reimbursement request submitted to your insurance plan, either directly by you or on your behalf.
6) Cannot be combined with any other rebate/coupon, free trial, or similar offer for the specified prescription.
7) The Card will be accepted only at participating pharmacies.
8) This Card is not health insurance.
9) Offer good only in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
10) The Card is limited to 1 per person during this offering period and is not transferable. 11) Pfizer reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend the program without notice. 12) No membership fees. 13) Card and Program expire 12/31/14.
For reimbursement when using a nonparticipating pharmacy/mail order: Pay for CELEBREX prescription and mail copy of original pharmacy receipt (cash register receipt NOT valid) with product name, date, and amount circled to: CELEBREX Savings Card, 6501 Weston Parkway, Suite 370, Cary, NC 27513. Be sure to include a copy of the front of your Savings Card, your name, and mailing address.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
All prescription NSAIDs, like CELEBREX, ibuprofen, naproxen, and meloxicam have the same cardiovascular warning. They may all increase the chance of heart attack or stroke that can lead to death. This chance increases if you have heart disease or risk factors for it, such as high blood pressure or when NSAIDs are taken for long periods.
CELEBREX should not be used right before or after certain heart surgeries.
Serious skin reactions, or stomach and intestine problems such as bleeding and ulcers, can occur without warning and may cause death. Patients taking aspirin and the elderly are at increased risk for stomach bleeding and ulcers.
Tell your doctor if you have:
- A history of ulcers or bleeding in the stomach or intestines
- High blood pressure or heart failure
- Kidney or liver problems
CELEBREX should not be taken in late pregnancy.
Do not take CELEBREX if you have bleeding in the stomach or intestine, or you've had an asthma attack, hives, or other allergic reactions to aspirin, any other NSAID medicine or certain drugs called sulfonamides.
Life threatening allergic reactions can occur with CELEBREX. Get help right away if you've had swelling of the face or throat or trouble breathing.
Prescription CELEBREX should be used exactly as prescribed at the lowest dose possible and for the shortest time needed.
CELEBREX is indicated for the relief of the signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis, and for the management of acute pain in adults.