Prescription CELEBREX has been an arthritis treatment option for millions of patients for over 15 straight years.
Here are some quick tips on taking CELEBREX:
- You can take CELEBREX with or without food at any time of the day. However, it's good to establish a daily routine for taking CELEBREX, so find a time that works best for you and try to stick with it.
- Unless your doctor tells you otherwise, you can continue your normal diet.
- If you have trouble swallowing pills, try adding the entire contents of a CELEBREX capsule onto one teaspoon of cool or room temperature applesauce and take immediately with water.
- Always store CELEBREX at room temperature. Also make sure to keep CELEBREX out of reach of children and pets. If the “use by” date on your CELEBREX has expired, throw it away.
CELEBREX should always be taken as prescribed, at the lowest dose possible, for the shortest time needed. If you experience side effects, or feel like you're not getting the pain relief you need, be sure to talk to your doctor as soon as possible. Find out more about Partnering with Your Doctor.
*Individual results may vary. This dosing is for osteoarthritis.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
All prescription NSAIDs, like CELEBREX, ibuprofen, naproxen, and meloxicam have the same cardiovascular warning. They may all increase the chance of heart attack or stroke that can lead to death. This chance increases if you have heart disease or risk factors for it, such as high blood pressure or when NSAIDs are taken for long periods.
CELEBREX should not be used right before or after certain heart surgeries.
Serious skin reactions, or stomach and intestine problems such as bleeding and ulcers, can occur without warning and may cause death. Patients taking aspirin and the elderly are at increased risk for stomach bleeding and ulcers.
Tell your doctor if you have:
- A history of ulcers or bleeding in the stomach or intestines
- High blood pressure or heart failure
- Kidney or liver problems
CELEBREX should not be taken in late pregnancy.
Do not take CELEBREX if you have bleeding in the stomach or intestine, or you've had an asthma attack, hives, or other allergic reactions to aspirin, any other NSAID medicine or certain drugs called sulfonamides.
Life threatening allergic reactions can occur with CELEBREX. Get help right away if you've had swelling of the face or throat or trouble breathing.
Prescription CELEBREX should be used exactly as prescribed at the lowest dose possible and for the shortest time needed.
CELEBREX is indicated for the relief of the signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis, and for the management of acute pain in adults.
Have a question? Call us at 1-888-678-2692.
You are leaving CELEBREX.com
Links to another site are provided as convenience to the viewer.
Pfizer accepts no responsibility for the content of linked sites.